Wednesday, May 6, 2009

33 days...missing him...

That's right only 33 more day until I move, I couldn't be more excited. I'm a little scared leaving everyone behind, but I know everything will be ok. I miss J so much... we had a great weekend while he was here for prom.
He arrived here at 2 on Friday afternoon, and we exchanged gifts for our one year...
-Red Sox Tickets
-Boat Blanket
-Red Sox hat and shirt
I loved my gifts, he is so sweet and I can't wait to live with him.
After we did the gift I took him to Idaho, we had dinner then we walked the beach, and walked the boardwalk, and then went to ice cream with my brother and his girlfriend.

Saturday, I let J sleep in and then I made him breakfest in bed. and Then we went and did go karts and mini golf (I beat him in both :) ) We then grabbed a quick lunch and then he dropped me off for my hair appt, and then we got ready...
when I finally got to see his tux I was very suprised that he actually picked out something very nice. (Good Job Babe) He looked amazing, and was the hottest guy at prom.
We then went to dinner and prom and then went to my frined Shelly's for a party afterwards!!!
It was a great weekend!!! I love you so much J.

Busy Month Ahead....
May 4th- Happy Birthday Jaime (Friend)
May 5th- Happy Birthday Jake (Cousin)
May 6th- Happy Birthday Wesley (J's son)
May 17th- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!!! (J)
May 21st- Happy Birthday Scott (Uncle)
May 24th- Happy Birthday Mom and Happy Birthday Dad
May 30th- Happy Birthday Josh (Brother)
May 31st- Happy Birthday Zane (Cousin)
(Talk about a lot of Birthday's)

May 10th- Mother's Day!!!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!! I love you so much, you are the best mom in the whole world and you have taught me everything I know!!! I will miss you so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment