Monday, May 25, 2009

Friend Making Monday...

How did you and your significant other meet?

I met Ross when I flew to Connecticut with my mom and my friend to go see my sister. (My sister lives with her boyfriend at the time and 4 other guys) So when I walked into her house, I look at there are two of her roommates sitting on the couch, I thought one of them was hot. When we went to my sister's room she looked at me and she was like do you think they are cute?! And I was like ya Ross is hot. Well my sister, having the big mouth she does... she told him the next day. We were then just flirting with eachother. My sister, Collin, My Mom, Haley, and Dustin were all going to head up to New York and Ross decided to tag along. Which was great. He had to leave that night and we texted his whole way home. The last night I was there we hit it off... he then left for an underway, and I flew home that same day. I was suprised to have an E-mail from him when I got home... and a couple weeks later we started dating!!! and I love him so much!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment