Monday, May 18, 2009

Friend Making Monday

Today's task: Copy and paste these questions to your blog and give them your own answers.
http://kaseyhelder.blogspot.com/

You wouldn't be caught dead where?: I wouldn't be caught dead in a foreign country by myself

Do you have any hidden talents?: I can spit far lol!!!

Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at: Talking and Playing Soccer

Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at: Being Patient and Not getting my way

Have you ever won a trophy?: Yep.. many in soccer

Name one thing not many people know about you: I enjoy going to school

Name your earliest memory: when I was about five years old, my friend and I flipped off a car as they drove by the house, and the guy came back and told on us, and we didn't even know that flipping someone off meant!!

What was your favorite musical group in jr. high?: Um, I'm not sure!?!

What was something the worst roommate you ever had did?: I haven't really had a roommate...

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?: a teacher

What was your worst dating experience?: Having my dad drive us home from a dance

If you were about to die what would your last meal be?: crispy chicken salad, or turkey curisant

Who is the most important person in you life?: I have many very important people in my life. My great grandma, my grandma and grandpa swanger, My mom and Dad, Josh, Kayla, Kami and ROSS!!!

If your house was on fire what 3 things would you grab on your way out?: My Pictures, My Cat Sailor, and My pillows and Ross's blanket off my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment